Okay, there’s also some other stuff going on with Episode 5–not just me.

Listen to it now! Seriously, it’s always a good listen…Godfree and Nano are really well-informed and put together a fun show.

P.S. I only said one little semi-bad word this time… I learned from my Xbox365.com mistake!

15 thoughts on “Me on Gamertag Radio

1. Danny says:

Trixie thx for letting us interviewing you. It was fun!! Cant wait for E3 and hope to meet you soon. Keep in touch 🙂

2. Matthew says:

Nice interview Godfree, and Trixie.As being one of a select few to actually see what you look like, you didn’t sound like you look.

3. Christa says:

Glach, you’re gonna HAVE to tell me more about that. My voice doesn’t match my hair, my ass, what? (You couldn’t see my face in the picture you saw) Now you’ve got me freaked out.

4. Danny says:

Trixie sounds cute 😉 hit me up!! We have to talk 😉

5. Matthew says:

I find it hard for me to explain myself. When I try to, I tend to confuse more people than make them understand.I just didn’t picture that voice with the picture I saw. I never said it doesn’t fit, I just didn’t put the two together.Please do not take it as offensive in anyway. If you heard me and saw a picture, I might have the same outcome.

6. X says:

Ahhh yeah, TriXie sounds so cute. Awesome show. TriXie since you don’t want reveal your gamertag why doesn’t your buddy Major Nelson set you up as the Mystery Gamer?

7. Danny says:

Hey TriXie thanks again for the interview even though me and Godfree have said it like 10 times already.

8. Danny says:

Thats a good idea!! I think we should play Tetris.. 😛

9. John Muehlbauer says:

Well, now I know why Major does blogcasts and you write blogs. 😉

10. Christa says:

Wow, Japher, that’s kinda mean. Especially coming from someone who links to the OC on his blog. 😉

11. Matthew says:

See, I wasnt mean like some people. hehe.I don’t know, I just didnt put the voice with the face.THE OC!!!! What!?!?Man Trixie, he put the OC over you…Who has you linked from their blog?

12. Danny says:

hahahah Damn trixie came back with that one….lol

13. John Muehlbauer says:

Ha ha Trixie.. I have to give anyone a little grief who comes to Austin and thinks the Iron Cactus makes great margaritas..

14. Christa says:

LOL Japher. Perhaps by ‘best’ I meant ‘effective’. Or maybe we just have crappy margaritas here in Seattle, and I don’t know from good.

15. John Muehlbauer says:

Fair enough. I can’t believe the local Xbox guys took you there… No Guerro’s or Trudy’s? So disappointed in them..