Tshirts for Gamers

Are you a necropixelphile? I bet you are. Find out here.

7 thoughts on “Tshirts for Gamers

1. sadly enough, i had gotten beat (in a game XD) by a girl.ouch.

regarding the t-shirts though, The whole witty quip crap is getting pretty cliched’ at this point. It was cool for about a year and then it blew up in the mainstream. ironic that people try to showcase a sense of unique wit when all they are doing is grounding themselves in the masses. Also, I will beat you at any game TriXie cat, ANYTHING…chess, halo, volley ball, quarters, tic tac toe, thumb wrestling…you name it, you will lose.Also, if that guy was so gorgeous and he was your best friend, why didn’t it work out between you too?

It worked fine. He took a job on the other side of the continent. Sh*t happens, right?And you could never beat me at Trivial Pursuit. I’m unstoppable. 😉

Trivial pursuit 90’s edition or the regular? -"It worked fine."I meant, assuming he had 20/20 vision and was able to comprehend the awesomeness that is the TriXie, I would have thought you guys would be together as a couple, or even married? Just wondering.

The original. 90s version is for wussies. I’m not the marrying sort. I’m pretty much a nightmare to live with.

6. Surly Duff on said:

I think I could give you a run for your money in Trivial Pursuit, I’m full of useless knowledge…but my wife says I’m full of other things.

We have too much in common TriXie. Marriage is for idiots. The human species is not wired to be married.I think the 50% divorce rate is evidence enough of that. What is sadder is that 30%, the ones to afraid to break up because of the kids or for the monetary reasons.