Welcome Xbox MVPs!

We had 13 of the Xbox MVPs here at Xbox HQ today. They got to talk to Peter Moore, pick up exclusive swag, and see stuff you all won’t see til November 22.

They’re a smart bunch of dudes (and chick–hey DirtyDiva!) and are NOT afraid to ask the tough questions and lay down some smack.

They’re off to a big MVP Party tonight, so I’m off to post bad words in the forums… who’s gonna stop me?

Oh wait, Rhyze and Bobafett and Mgerlach310 are still on duty. Dang.

15 thoughts on “Welcome Xbox MVPs!

1. Matthew on said:

Yea…they live in the glory…we do the dirty work.

2. MELVIN on said:

Kool stuff… I’ve gamed with the Diva.. SAWeet!

awsome, Peter was at the presentation……Scoble even mentioned this on his blog…

4. julien on said:

Scoble did attend one of our sessions and it was a pleasure to meet him 🙂 The whole experience was so surreal that it still hasn’t quite sunk in yet. Special thanks to Trixie who helped make it happen and brought us the best presenters ever!

5. Tbird_MVP on said:

Thanks Trixie! It was an awesome time and great to see all of you folks at Microsoft again! can’t wait until the next Summit already!

6. Hey, I’ve been on duty too! 🙂 Glad you had fun guys!

7. We can’t expect TriXie to remember all us shadow-walkers, now can we ?

8. Yeah, we (TR1GG3RMAN and Bobafett and Mgerlach310 and Rhyze) have watched you all!!! 😉

9. Matthew on said:

Neda…ya met scoble?!That is SICK!

10. A big thank you goes out to Trix, who spent a lot of time getting us the great line up of folks we met at the summit!I know you’ve been heads-down in work for xbox.com and other projects that MUST be done before launch. Your dedication towards our event means so much to me, and everyone else who was able to attend. You made this event so unforgettable. Thanks again Trix.Josh

11. Thx’s again TriXie. Had an awesome time. I’m not sure about those pics though, I think I either look slightly retarded or slightly stoned.Must have been all that soda I consumed (my prize for travelling the greatest distance to get to the Summit).

Come on Malty, I bet you always look stoned 😉

13. goverland on said:

TriXie you’re the best. The line up for the conferences was awesome. Thanks for the hard work you did for us.

14. Sure, why not. I’ll take "stoned" over "retarded" any day. 😀

15. Nice Conference room,… to bad they still did not finish it.In its new Xbox 360 look!!!