I got to touch the Emmy!

Today we had a team meeting and got to see video of Big Ben Kilgore’s acceptance speech. Yes, he actually said, "I’d like to thank the Academy." Then we got to have our picture taken with it. Here’s a pic of Chris, Amber, me, and Peter with Her Emmy-ness. Yes, Amber IS grabbing my ass.

8 thoughts on “I got to touch the Emmy!

1. Robert on said:

Holy crud! The Emmy you are holding is great, but the EMMY Amber is holding is one I personally would like to get my hands on !!! Roooowrrr!!!

2. Robert on said:

don’t touch miami

4. TriXie, if this Halo Movie thing works out you can get a pic with my EMMY. 😉

Congrats on the Emmy, I saw the news story but what was it for exactly? Why did you get to hold it?Robert, that joke wasn’t funny enough to post one time, let along twice.

The Emmy was for Xbox Live as an innovative kick-ass multiplayer online service (though that’s not exactly what it says on the base of the statue). I got to hold it because I’m a part of the team that shipped the service in 2002. The whole team got to fondle the Emmy.

Is there are group photo of the entire team w/ the Emmy? All at once?btw, Major Nelson got *way* too much Emmy love. Those photos on his site must be some violation of the academy rules

8. Agustin Cervantes on said:

"Amber IS grabbing my ass."Well, lucky her!! ;)now seriously, nice job, i hope that trophy always remember you how special you are.