Enough with the rain already!!

It has been raining in the Seattle area for 23 days straight. And rain is forecast for the NEXT 5 days.

I have never gone tanning in my life–I am claustrophobic and fear the light-casket. But DAMN Gina! I need some frickin’ SUN.

BTW I found this cool image that pretty much represents how the rain is making me feel at this web site–which is in a language I can not understand. So forgive me, oh art master of representing the precipitation blues, I would give you credit but I can’t read your site! 😦

8 thoughts on “Enough with the rain already!!

Yeah Trix, it rained in L.A. a couple weeks ago…the insanity of it all. Water falling from the sky. Aye Chihuahua!http://spaces.msn.com/members/mthddirector/Blog/cns!1pm2FutahJhLqUT0MvLjy_iA!323.entry

that was meanhearted. please forgive me trix. I will bring the sunshine up north I promise.

3. lol couldnt help but comment…down under here in melbourne australia has been completley the oppisite…a month where every day temperatures are above 30 or the american system above 100…and the forcast for the next five days is sun sun sun sun sun….:>cheer up..everything happens for a reason..from your friend kubes

4. Barton on said:

When it rains it pours eh?

5. Surly Duff on said:

I remember when I lived in Los Angeles in the late 90s…we had rain everyday in January but two. I think I sound like Grandpa Simpson now

Remember Dana Carvey as "Cranky Old Man" on SNL News? Anyone? "Back in my day, we didn’t have flame-retardant flibberty-jibbet pajamas. If our pajamas caught on fire we BURNED and we LIKED IT."

7. Agustin Cervantes on said:

that’s a lot!have you tried to get a sunlight bed? maybe that can calm your sun thirst for a while.