Check this t-shrt I had made. Thanks tshirtjunkie.com! I onlyhad 12 made… do you think we (Xbox) should order a bunch for prizes? In other words, do you likey?

11 thoughts on “Cool Gamerscore T-shirt

1. Rob says:

Thats pretty cool.  I’d love to be able to rock one of those to PAX in August….

2. Michael says:

That’s cool. Are you gonna invest in them? If you do I’ll buy one.

3. Matthew says:

Definetly.

Ya just gotta get some male shirts in there (I dont look good with those girl sleeves).

4. Zero Radio says:

thats really cool!I’d like one! Male- Size Large  ….j/kbut yeah that is really cool

5. Eric says:

Nice message. Short and sweet. Maybe it’s the weather where I am right now, but I’d dig a long sleeved shirt. Also, something else equally catchy on the back. (i.e. "for gamertag, inquire at front")

6. julien says:

Love the message but I so thought black T-shirts were passe….

7. Mike says:

SunriseID can spit those out by the boatload.  I’d buy one…

Another idea–for a ladies’ shirt:  Size does matter–How big is YOUR gamerscore?

8. Christa says:

Nice!

9. Noah says:

Those shirts look great!  I’d buy several if they were mass produced and for sale.  Making more for "prizes" definitely gets my vote.

10. DirtyDiva says:

Oooh LOVE them. It’s about time we had some cool girly stuff to wear.

Neda, please…Not everyone likes to dress up like a marshmallow when they go to special events. 😀