TriXie breaks 1K and other gaming news

Check this out:

trixie360’s Xbox – 8/1/2006

trixie360 is the best. She treats me right. I treat her right. It is a good thing we have going here. Gamer score stands at 1039. Not too shabby! That is a gain of 159 points over last time! She played Marble Blast Ultra gaining 2 achievements, Smash TV gaining an amazing 6 achievements, UNO gaining 3 achievements, Outpost Kaloki X gaining 1 achievement, Geometry Wars Evolved, Feeding Frenzy, Joust, Cloning Clyde gaining 3 achievements, and oh… girl was it ever sweet!

YEAH, baby! THAT’s what I’m talkin’ about!!

In other news, I have fallen hard for Animal Crossing. Once that fascist racoon released me from indentured servitude I have happily explored my word collecting peaches (does anyone else think they look like butts?), getting bit by a mosquito and drinking overpriced coffee at the museum. Supercool: A fortune teller set up her tent outside my town hall. Drop me a message if you want to come visit the wondrous world of Xboxia. Warning: my house is still pretty ghetto, but I have a pet frog!

12 thoughts on “TriXie breaks 1K and other gaming news

1. James on said:

Congrats girl!  I saw you moving up yesterday and almost sent you a congratulatory (is that a word?) Xbox Live message!

2. FatSteveIrwin on said:

Ill come play you some more fruit trees Trix. Just let me know when you want me to come do it.

Is animal crossing really that sweet?  It seems like a kids game to me, I can always use more DS goodness.

4. Kelly Rock on said:

WOHOOO! Your 360 loves you. 🙂 While my wonderful mother pitches the idea of having Cingular (I work for them) install a tower in our backyard I checked your blog.  I’m going to see if I pick that game up this weekend. I’ve been neglecting my DS lately. 😦

5. Jonathan on said:

i’d love to visit Xboxia!

6. Noooo.
    Don’t do it.  Don’t buy Animal Crossing.  Resist.  Join a cult instead, you’ll lose less of your free time.
    Trust me on this one.

7. Chloe on said:

I have first dibs!
    You and I have the same fruit, but I’ll come baring oranges :D…and Apples, if Maj hasn’t stolen all of them again…
    Hopefully my pear trees and the coconut tree grows…

8. Luther on said:

I’d be happy to check out your town. Just send me a message on live and i’l send you my friend info. Congrats on your gamerscore. That’s amazing. 🙂

9. CipherXor on said:

Maj is a fruit f’er! He violated my coconuts 😦 Plant the coconuts in the dirt right off the shore of the ocean. Tom’Nook is evil I hate him! Everytime I pay him off he makes me pay him more.. When does the tyranny end?

10. Daniela on said:

Kitty, if you have apples I need some of those now too.  Thanks for the oranges though.  And yes they do look like butts and it’s slighly distracting when you shake a tree and 3 large pink cheeks fall on your face….hard not to laugh.

11. Hi,Do you have used lcd screens, lcd monitor used, surplus lcds and scrap LCDs? Please go Stars).We are constantly buying re-usable LCD panels.The re-usable panels go through strictly designed process of categorizing, checking, testing, repairing and refurbishing before they are re-used to make remanufactured LCD displays and TV sets.Due to our recent breakthrough in testing and repairing technology of LCD, we can improve the value for your LCD panels.[degjfhdgdgabgej]

12. Unknown on said: Acer travelmate 4230 series Battery Apple a1185 white Battery Asus a32-f3 Battery Gateway btp-68b3 Battery Gateway squ-412 Battery Dell vostro 1000 Battery Dell vostro 1500 Battery Dell wr050 Battery Dell xps m1210 Battery Dell xps m1330 Battery Dell pu563 Battery Hp 530 Battery Hp dv2000 Battery Hp dv2200 Battery Hp dv4000 Battery Hp dv6000 Battery Ibm thinkpad t40 Battery Toshiba satellite a105 Battery Toshiba satellite m45 Battery Toshiba pa3285u-3bas Battery Toshiba pa3395u-1brs Battery Toshiba pa3399u-1bas Battery Toshiba pa3399u-1brs Battery Toshiba pa3399u-2bas Battery Toshiba pa3399u-2brs Battery laptop battery laptop batteries Toshiba pa3465u-1brs Battery Toshiba pa3534u-1brs Battery Toshiba pa3594u-1brs Battery Uniwill 255-3s4400-g1l1 Battery Uniwill 258-4s4400-s1p1 Battery HP pavilion dv9000 Battery HP pavilion dv9700 Battery HP pavilion dv9500 Battery HP pavilion dv9600 Battery Dell inspiron b130 Battery Dell inspiron mini 9 Battery Hp nc8230 Battery Hp nc8430 Battery Hp nw8000 Battery Hp nw8200 Battery Hp nc6200 Battery Hp nc6100 Battery Hp nc6120 Battery