Tiny bottles, barfing IM pics, Lily and GTR FTW!
- If you missed the live 360 Wired show last night, you can download it here. I don’t think I made too big an ass of myself, though I did get a little shrill about airline liquor bottles.
- It’s time for the 2nd Annual Gamertag Radio Community Awards. I’m still all full of myself after winning Community Member of the Year last time around, and now my good friends litheon and PMS Kitty are nominated! Also nominated is DirtyDiva for Best Blog and GamerchiX for Best Group or Team. Go vote here! BTW GTR’s new site design looks kickASS!
- I got an email from USMC Beans the other day. Remember him? He was the winner of the 50th Gamer Spotlight…and scored a signed t-shirt and my limited launch edition orange Xbox controller. Anyway, he works for Boeing now and one day in the near future I’m hoping to catch up with him in an interview and find out what he’s been up to.
- Last night I picked up Cooking Mama and Touch Detective for the DS. I confess I broke down and bought a pink one.
- I’ve listened to my new Lily Allen CD Alright, Still five times today on top of the four times I listened to it last night. I don’t think it’s out in the US yet, but I ordered it on Amazon. She has such a sweet little voice, and such a filthy vocabulary.
- Coola gave me the heads-up about free Xbox 360 Meegos for Windows Live Messenger (or whatever the hell the name is now). I know "meego" is a totally stupid word, but they are fun and you can pimp ’em out with cool Xbox gear. Here’s the deal. You gotta go to http://www.meezone.com/, but YOU HAVE TO SELECT SINGAPORE for the site you want! There they are offering FREE meegos with Xbox 360 swag! When you use them as a dynamic display picture they will smile, frown etc when you use the emoticons. The best part? You can make them BARF! See the TriXieMeego Coola made for me below.