Okay, so Disneyland was the greatest. It really is the happiest place on earth. We had SO much fun. Walking past the statue of Walt and Mickey towards Sleeping Beauty’s Castle… I got this massive bubble of euphoria that rose up and I was SO FREAKIN HAPPY. I met Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Dale, Cinderella, and…. Hercules. Hawtness.
Big Thunder Mountain – 4 times
Pirates of the Caribbean – 3 times
Matterhorn – 2 times
Space Mountain – 2 times
Yes, I also went on the teacups and Dumbos. I also ate at Blue Bayou which is INSIDE Pirates of the Caribbean. I want to live there.
Anyway, back to the Xbox grind. Here’s what’s new and exciting on Xbox.com:
- Lost Planet All-Nighter recaps. Some lucky folks won LP tshirts and robots.
- Def Jam: Icon Community Day. I couldn’t go to EA Chicago at the last minute, so Shogun of Live filled in for me.
- My latest addition to the Xbox.com family: SoozyQ! She’s our video and tv girl.
- Former Fighting Irish football dude Brady Quinn is bloggin for us about training for the draft and gaming. He’s pretty cute, too.
- Major Nelson and Video Monkey checked out Crackdown Community Day.
- Don’t forget to watch the Forza Motorsport reality show on Wednesdsay nights!!!