Okay, so Disneyland was the greatest. It really is the happiest place on earth. We had SO much fun. Walking past the statue of Walt and Mickey towards Sleeping Beauty’s Castle… I got this massive bubble of euphoria that rose up and I was SO FREAKIN HAPPY. I met Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Dale, Cinderella, and…. Hercules. Hawtness.
Big Thunder Mountain – 4 times
Pirates of the Caribbean – 3 times
Matterhorn – 2 times
Space Mountain – 2 times
Yes, I also went on the teacups and Dumbos. I also ate at Blue Bayou which is INSIDE Pirates of the Caribbean. I want to live there.
Anyway, back to the Xbox grind. Here’s what’s new and exciting on Xbox.com:
- Lost Planet All-Nighter recaps. Some lucky folks won LP tshirts and robots.
- Def Jam: Icon Community Day. I couldn’t go to EA Chicago at the last minute, so Shogun of Live filled in for me.
- My latest addition to the Xbox.com family: SoozyQ! She’s our video and tv girl.
- Former Fighting Irish football dude Brady Quinn is bloggin for us about training for the draft and gaming. He’s pretty cute, too.
- Major Nelson and Video Monkey checked out Crackdown Community Day.
- Don’t forget to watch the Forza Motorsport reality show on Wednesdsay nights!!!
You think Disneyland is the happiest place in the world? You should should check out the East Coast.
Walt Disney World beats everywhere else hands down. All they need to do is put 360’s in the resort and I’m moving in.