Twitter Twitter… whee I’m Major Elle!

I’m such a Major wannabe. First he got Twitter, then my friend Elle did. So now I’m a big ol’ copycat.

If you’re tired of watching grass grow and paint dry… come check out the deadly dull minutiae of trixieland here:

I can’t figure out how to hyperlink on my mac. Sad panda.

13 thoughts on “Twitter Twitter… whee I’m Major Elle!

1. Debbie on said:

Added.I have been totally addicted to Twitter since I added it.Welcome to the fun!!!

Twitter is terrible! I know find myself talking to people via twitter and wondering why I don’t just IM or email them! twitter.com/saffistaNow I feel the need to get tweets from all of the GamerchiX!

3. ColonelSmith on said:

OMG! I know! Twitter is like freaking crack! I didnt get on all day and I was in withdrawal. Oh and BTW Trix. I had frozen pizza too! I didn’t know a pizza slicer was scary though. I thought of it as cute….Gamertag: ColonelSmithTwitter: http://www.twitter.com/colonelsmith

Colonel, I once saw a movie where this little girl came back from the dead and f’ed up her family with a pizza wheel thingie. Now I fear them.

5. ColonelSmith on said:

Thanks trixie… Im scarred for life.

6. Steven on said:

I’m not buying into the Twitter thing – it’s one step away from blogging your life away minute by minute. By the way, just seen the new GH2 advert and loved it! http://feed.stashmedia.tv/feed/2007/4/3/pete-candeland-rocks-it-for-guitar-hero.html Looking forward to grabbing it, although getting the gamerscore’s going to be a pain.

看護   為替   有料老人ホーム   結婚式   ウェディング   ウェディング   結婚式   外国為替   東京 土地   ショッピング枠 現金化   出会い系   現金化   クレジットカード 現金化   クレジットカード 現金化   ドロップシッピング   副業   美容整形   アルバイト 求人情報   引越   沖縄旅行   医院開業   人材派遣   競馬予想   FX   ローン  派遣会社  競馬予想

There are friendly links:I think you are
    rightyour opinion can be approved from the followings: ·  tiffany jewellery·  tiffany ·  tiffany & co·  tiffany and co sale ·  tiffany and co.·  tiffany
    necklace·   discounted tiffany ·
     tiffany and co jewelry·
     googleis a good search engine.·  tiffany shop·  tiffany online shop·  tiffany on line·  tiffany sale. Links:The
    followings are important too.If you want to know more infothe followings are
    good choice. ·  tiffany sale ·  tiffany on line·  tiffany’s jewelry.·  tiffany jewellry·  google is a good search engine.·  tiffany online ·  tiffany sale·  tiffany sale. ·  yahoo! is a good search engine.·  tiffany jewelry·  tiffany’ Pls don’t miss the
    following websites for you.Read them and understand them pls ·  tiffany and co·  chinaoday.com·  tiffany &co. ·  tiffany sale·  tiffanys·  tiffany&co·  tiffany & co·  tiffanys·  tiffany Shop a wide range of
    discounted Tiffany & Co fine silver jewelleries including Necklaces Pendants
    Bracelets Earrings Rings and Accessories. ·  jewelers+tiffany ·  tiffany
    necklace·  tiffany
    pendant·  tiffany
    bracelet·  tiffany
    earring·  tiffany
    ring·  tiffany
    accessory·  tiffany
    set. ·  msn is a good portal website.·  tiffany sale·  tiffany jewelry.