Locks of Love and Randomocity
I’ve been slacking on the blogging lately. Must do better. First, I wanted to share something cool. My daughter recently had 13 inches cut off her hair, which she donated to Locks of Love, which provides free hairpieces to children with hairloss (usually from chemo). I was very proud of her, and also wanted to thank The Don Wan, who told my daughter about donating her hair, inspiring my mini-me to do the same.
- I love GTA IV! I have not yet successfully jacked a cop car, though I did manage to get laid. (Warm Coffee achievement)
- Had a chance to play the Aerosmith GH3. It’s fun and there are songs other than Aerosmith on it.
- Went to NYC for the Madden 09 cover athlete announce. I didn’t get to meet Brett Favre, but I did get to go to the taping of Letterman. I was more excited to sit with Peter Moore and see Tiny Fey.
- Hit an NCAA Draft party while in NY. Hung out with football players. Some conversation generated by my dress.
- The Xbox All-Nighter sponsored by Toyota was a big hit. We got tens of thousands of registrations and heard nothing but raves from participants.
- Travel schedule is heating up for summer. In the next two months I’ll be in Vegas, NY, Mexico and Paris! My kids hate me.