Well, I’m tired as hell and my feet huuuurt. Major Nelson and I worked the red carpet tonight for the MTV/next-gen Xbox event. Here were my takeaways:
- Elijah Wood is sweet. I dropped my pencil and he picked it up for me.
- Ryan Cabrera stepped on me. His hair is stuuuupid.
- Ashlee Simpson is a redhead now. And though she didn’t show up with Ryan, they were definitely pretty cozy up in the balcony.
- CC Deville from Poison is a huge freak. Huge.
- Alyssa Milano is stunning. Easily the most beautiful girl there. But she’s a snot.
- Tony Hawk is cool.
- The Killers were great, but wouldn’t talk to us.
- Jason Lewis is beautiful.
- George Eads from CSI is a superhottie.
- Chris Kattan is a smug jerk, and he’s tiny.
- Pedro from Napoleon Dynamite is awesome. I’d vote for him. I’d let him build me a cake, too.
All in all, going to parties is a lot more fun than working them. I missed the revelation of the new console ’cause I was in the Spider Club stalking celebs. I didn’t get to eat or drink anything, and I only got to see the Killers perform one song. Going home tomorrow. I still hate L.A. Thank-you and good night.