MTV Winners

A couple dozen (randomly drawn) Xbox customers got the opportunity to attend the MTV taping last week in LA. We rallied them together for a little pre-func at the Roosevelt Hotel. Major Nelson interviewed ’em all, so look for that video soon. I did the first live Gamer Spotlight with my new best friend Frances. Check out the photos!

9 thoughts on “MTV Winners

1. Matthew on said:

Wait?!?!?!Trixie has a pic of herself up?Different than what I saw.

2. julien on said:

LOL, the rabbit is out of the hat πŸ™‚ Well, I am looking forward to reading the spotlight as usual and to get some of your reports from E3. It will be nice to get "your" perspective on all that.

Those are the shoes that have left me on the no-money diet until I get paid, btw. Worth every penny. πŸ™‚

4. Matthew on said:

I have sisters (2) and a mother. I still dont understand the concept of thse shoes, that cost so much, tend to hurt women’s feet, and can not be used for athletic purposes.I am just a Nike kid, man.

5. julien on said:

OMG, I cannot believe that you started a conversation about shoes with a woman???? Well, I should not say anything, I think that I just bought my 12th pair or something. Trix, I can tell from here that this was money well invested πŸ™‚ *now the next paycheck will have to do for the blister bandages*

6. Josh on said:

Trix, You’ve got that "You sunk my battleship" look. πŸ™‚

7. Matthew on said:

I guess this is what you mean by starting a fight Neda.Lets just not start a fight. I shouldnt have said that.

btw- is it just me does it look like the Major is laying the Smack Down on that 3rd photo?

9. charmedlife on said: