OMG I thought my feet hurt at MTV… I’m really thinking hard about chopping my feet off at the ankles so that I don’t have to endure this agony. Okay I’m being a drama queen.
So Press Briefing was great. Full story tomorrow morning…but I’m sure most of you watched it live on Xbox.com. So what I’m here to tell you about is the afterparty. Hello, Killers. Yes, they played 12 songs. They freaking rock. The lead singer wears more makeup than I do, but he was completely delectable. I got about one minute of video that I’m hoping to post tomorrow. I’m too tired to take on any technical challenges at this junture. Did I spell that right?
- The food was mix and match–we’re the remix generation, remember? Salad bar (yawn) hot dog bar, taco bar, CANDY BAR…yeah, baby!
- The Killers. Mmmmm… Killers.
- Chemical Brothers.
- Saw so many awesome developer friends. Love those guys.
- Exclusive interview coming up with the producer of Elder Scrolls VI: Oblivion. I was workin’ it.
- I’m infiltrating the Sony party later this week. Workin’ it.
- Got some guy from Konsole Kingz to take off his shirt to prove he has an Atari tat. Verified. He also offered me the cover of the mag. Whatever… how many chicks you think he floated that line to tonight?
- DOA 4. Okay, this game looked soooo good. I have never found myself attracted to a game character before (except my boyfriend Master Chief) but man, I totally wanted to get on DOA boy. Yow.
- Much goodness. Too tired to post more.