Randomocity

• My Xbox croaked. Requiescant in pace, old fella. Good times. Speaking of Latin, I don’t like the new pope.
  • My sunburn is itchy. Wah.
  • Does anyone else think Nancy Grace is really freaking stupid? She reminds me of some too-dumb-and-perky-to-know-she’s-an-idiot class treasurer. ‘Tain’t legal analysis, Jethro.
  • My new favorite (non-Xbox) game is Mojo Master. I rule at picking up chicks.
  • Missing Boy Scouts. How ’bout we all just stay inside where it’s safe? Yeah.
  • At least I don’t have to worry about baboons breaking into my apartment.
  • Aruba search: Psst… you’re on an ISLAND. Try lookin’ for her in the WATER!
  • Tom and Katie: Oy. Poor lil’ thing’s got a nasty surprise coming her way…you know what I’m talkin’ about.
  • I’m considering getting a part-time job as a Sexual Harassment Panda. You know, to make some extra cash.

8 thoughts on “Randomocity

1. Mickael on said:

When one little panda sticks his wenke in another little panda’s ear… that’s sexual harassment. That makes me a saaaad panda.

2. Surly Duff on said:

"Aruba search: Psst… you’re on an ISLAND. Try lookin’ for her in the WATER!"You sound like David Letterman…remember way back in the late 80’s when things were falling off airplanes? You know, like tires? And Letterman would begin…"And FAA officials are wondering where the tire went…" "Gee, I don’t know…the GROUND maybe?"

I hope Randomocity becomes a regular feature for your blog. I hope your Xbox didn’t die of neglect.

iStephen, it did NOT die of neglect. I was in the middle of kickin’ ass in SuperCollapse when it passed away. I was almost done with Lemony Snicket, too, which is a surprisingly fun game. So there. Nyaah.

5. Josh on said:

I’m wondering if the Sexual Harrasment Panda knows the Masturbating Bear from the Conan O’Brian Show. Hmmm…

6. Shawn on said: