I go on vacation for a few days and the whole world falls apart! The evidence:
- Sharks and Bears eat people! Nature sucks. Stay inside, where you’re safe…maybe. But don’t hide in the trunk of a car.
- Tigger and Piglet both died!
- Rumsfeld, Rumsfeld, Rumsfeld! He is one sexy mofo, ain’t he?
- Mercury-based preservatives in vaccines! So what if it causes autism, let’s inject it into babies…whee! Babies can’t vote.
- Displaying the Ten Commandments in courthouses? Hey, why not just go with Hammurabi’s Code?
In other news:
- Tom Cruise has finally pissed me off enough that I will not be watching War of the Worlds. I’m done with you, Tom.
- The summer double issue of Rolling Stone is SO DAMN GOOD. It’s chock full o’ sex-cults, government conspiracies, Brooklyn virgins, Norman Mailer, and more. Makes me wish I’d stuck with journalism. *sigh*
5 thoughts on “WTF?”
Cmon, the comment about the kids…little rough man.
I know, it’s horrifying. I used to play in my parents’ car all the time when I was a kid. Why didn’t those cops look in the damn trunk?!
Hey now about the kids thing Gerlach, let’s face it shit happens. It wasn’t a rough comment, this is real life man. But while we’re on this subject, everyone wants to blame the cops for missing the trunk. Didn’t the parents try searching the property? Why didn’t they search the trunk?If the kids knew they weren’t supposed to be playing in there this crap wouldn’t have happened. But at this point we don’t know if it was just innocent play time or the parents told them to jump in. We just don’t know yet.
Yay Randomocity is back, now with 500% more death. What did Tom do to you, other then act crazy and try to kill Oprah?
Well, okay he didn’t do anything to me personally, but all this stuff about psychiatry being a psuedo science and judging Brooke Shields for using meds to treat post-partum depression? I just think he’s become (or has revealed himself to be) a narrow-minded egomaniac. And I’m afraid I can’t think of him as "Joel Goodson" or "Jerry MacGuire" anymore. He’s just that crazy Tom Cruise! So I’m not excited about watching his stupid mug 10 feet tall for two hours.