I go on vacation for a few days and the whole world falls apart! The evidence:
- Sharks and Bears eat people! Nature sucks. Stay inside, where you’re safe…maybe. But don’t hide in the trunk of a car.
- Tigger and Piglet both died!
- Rumsfeld, Rumsfeld, Rumsfeld! He is one sexy mofo, ain’t he?
- Mercury-based preservatives in vaccines! So what if it causes autism, let’s inject it into babies…whee! Babies can’t vote.
- Displaying the Ten Commandments in courthouses? Hey, why not just go with Hammurabi’s Code?
In other news:
- Tom Cruise has finally pissed me off enough that I will not be watching War of the Worlds. I’m done with you, Tom.
- The summer double issue of Rolling Stone is SO DAMN GOOD. It’s chock full o’ sex-cults, government conspiracies, Brooklyn virgins, Norman Mailer, and more. Makes me wish I’d stuck with journalism. *sigh*