Things that SUCK:
  • London bombing. Man, who knew the French were that pissed off about the Olympics?
  • WTF is the point of putting Judith Miller in jail? Buy her book Germs: Biological Warfare and America’s Secret War so at least she’ll have some scratch when she gets out of the pokey.
  • Zsa Zsa’s stroke. I actually preferred Eva (Green Acres and the voice of Miss Bianca) but I love just saying ‘Zsa Zsa’ daaaahling.
  • Can we just saw Florida off from the rest of the US like Bugs Bunny did? What with the child rapists/murderers, shark attacks, ‘gators and now hurricanes it just doesn’t seem worth it. BTW with Dennis ridin’ up on Cindy’s ass, y’all are in for some weather.
Things that ROCK:
  • Fantastic Four comes out tomorrow! No Tom Cruise!
  • Space Shuttle Discovery launches next Wednesday!
  • Congrats to blog readers JoshAKAMordeux, Gerlach310 and DirtyDiva. You know what you did!
  • Happy Birthday to my good pal Godfree of Gamertag Radio fame.
  • Halo 2 Maptacular! Vote for your fave map at majornelson.com and play ’em with the Frag Dolls in the inaugural Xbox Live Frag Doll Friday. This just in: the girls will be kickin’ your booty in the Xbox Exclusive Ghost Recon: Summit Strike on August 19.
  • Congrats to my lackey, Shawn, who just returned from his honeymoon. Now that he’s wed, he should be developing a massive crush on me at any moment. I apparently emit a rare pheromone that only married men can detect. Wait, that doesn’t rock, that sucks!
  • Congrats to my Canadian pals at Xbox Canadian Live or XCL, who just had their annual XCL Expo last weekend. They were kind enough to invite me… next year guys!

8 thoughts on “Randomocity Part Deux

1. Surly Duff says:

Anyone who blows the cover of a CIA agent shouldn’t just be put in jail, they should be killed. A similar thing happened some 20 years ago and it got many agents killed in Beirut.Bottom line, revealing names of agents gets people killed.

2. Christa says:

Judith Miller never published anything that revealed the name. They need to find the d-bag in the Bush Administration that leaked.

3. Mickael says:

I didn’t think my fireworks would have blown this much…

4. Shawn says:

Thanks for the congrats! … and I have been checking your blog a lot more often since I’ve been back… hmmm… perhaps that pheromone can travel over the Interweb!?

5. Christa says:

Good thing you live 2,000 miles away Lackey. I’m big trouble πŸ˜‰

6. MthdDirector says:

Wash it down with some hoegarden, Shawn, that’s all you can do πŸ˜‰

7. Jake says:

Hey Trixie, thanks for the kind words and you have an open invitation to next year’s <a href="http://www.xboxcanadianlive.com">XCL</a&gt; expo. I believe its taking place in Edmonton , AB nex year. We will be sending you a full report on what went on this year… Its a great community filled with the kind of people that make Xbox and Xbox Live such a cool experience. Thanks again for your support.