Things that SUCK:
- London bombing. Man, who knew the French were that pissed off about the Olympics?
- WTF is the point of putting Judith Miller in jail? Buy her book Germs: Biological Warfare and America’s Secret War so at least she’ll have some scratch when she gets out of the pokey.
- Zsa Zsa’s stroke. I actually preferred Eva (Green Acres and the voice of Miss Bianca) but I love just saying ‘Zsa Zsa’ daaaahling.
- Can we just saw Florida off from the rest of the US like Bugs Bunny did? What with the child rapists/murderers, shark attacks, ‘gators and now hurricanes it just doesn’t seem worth it. BTW with Dennis ridin’ up on Cindy’s ass, y’all are in for some weather.
Things that ROCK:
- Fantastic Four comes out tomorrow! No Tom Cruise!
- Space Shuttle Discovery launches next Wednesday!
- Congrats to blog readers JoshAKAMordeux, Gerlach310 and DirtyDiva. You know what you did!
- Happy Birthday to my good pal Godfree of Gamertag Radio fame.
- Halo 2 Maptacular! Vote for your fave map at majornelson.com and play ’em with the Frag Dolls in the inaugural Xbox Live Frag Doll Friday. This just in: the girls will be kickin’ your booty in the Xbox Exclusive Ghost Recon: Summit Strike on August 19.
- Congrats to my lackey, Shawn, who just returned from his honeymoon. Now that he’s wed, he should be developing a massive crush on me at any moment. I apparently emit a rare pheromone that only married men can detect. Wait, that doesn’t rock, that sucks!
- Congrats to my Canadian pals at Xbox Canadian Live or XCL, who just had their annual XCL Expo last weekend. They were kind enough to invite me… next year guys!