I’m the Mystery Gamer!

I’ll be kickin ass and takin names (but only the names of those who beat me) in Halo 2 this evening from 5-7pm Pacific/8-10pm Eastern. Look for the gamertag XboxLive.

Think you can win a t-shirt? Bring it!

10 thoughts on “I’m the Mystery Gamer!

1. What are you playing this evening? Team slayer? Rumble Pit? Training? Send a bro an invite- GTag: pearljam (I’m beta, baby!!! People say they have been on since day 1–I’ve been on since -94 days from day one!)

2. Rainmaker2112 on said:

I’ll look for you online. You would think after the 24-hour marathon that the t-shirt would be mine, but the fact is that it just gave me more scar-tissue from all the battle-wounds.Gonna have to upgrade from Master-Wuss to Master Chi3f. This is a win-win, since I either win a t-shirt or you end up on top….can’t lose!I’ll be styling in my Halo sweatshirt (although it is warm today) and my Major Nelson headset.

Damn, Rain it is too hot for that black sweatshirt! Don’t have a stroke!Mike, the Mystery Gamer doesn’t send invites, you gotta find me! 🙂 I’ll keep an eye out for ya.

4. C’mon now Trixie–Don’t hate!!! Here is the hard part–if you are playing matchmaking, I’m going to assume that the mystery Gtag isn’t that high of a level. I’m a 20+ in everything in pretty much everything so I’ll never get matched up with you!!!

I don’t get out of work until about 8pm :(…but I’d probably challenge you to a game of phantom needlers on Foundation, or phantom oddball rockets on backwash, or needlers and swords and rockets on sanctuary with no shields – gosh the list goes on.Oh, I forgot no shields magnums oddball on midship…or was that ascension…huh.

6. Adam C on said:

Is the new live on 360 going to have better support for events like this? Currently you’d have to flood the gamertag with friend requests to hopefully get an invite. There has to be a better way…

7. Rainmaker2112 on said:

You mean I didn’t get the "embedded, air-cooled, instant-uber-gamer" Halo sweatshirt? Dammit all….it must be a beta one eh?Look for me Trixie, I’ll be the one with the hand-scribbled "SHOOT ME" sign taped to my back.If I get picked I’ll have to get you laughing at my jokes, since it will be my only hope! So there’s this blonde…..

On the subject of shirts, Trix, I think that there should be a "loser’s" shirt too. Something along the lines of "I got schooled by Trixie on Xbox Live"I would earn that in a hot minute I bet 🙂

9. Rainmaker2112 on said:

Hey, there’s an idea that’s waiting to be hatched:"Create a Trixie gamer shirt"You could have people create shirts with sayings like mentioned below or any other "randy" sayings. I won’t include any here, but use your closet imaginations for the pix/monikers.We could call it Trixie-wear or "Trix for Geeks" or "Cheap Trix"Just a thot…..

Rumor has it that Xbox365.com is making up some Trix t-shirts for a future promotion…. I’ll let you know when I have more info. 🙂