Nine Things that Rock
- It’s Mardi Gras!! Too bad it’s so cold or I’d try to earn some beads around the office.
- Cool discoveries in Egypt: A sun temple in Heliopolis, and a new tomb in the Valley of the Kings. I always wanted to be an archeologist. An Egyptologist specifically.
- Brokeback Mountain. Great freakin’ movie, once you get past the tent scene. Ang Lee totally made up for The Hulk with this film.
- KT Tunstall’s CD Eye to the Telescope. The song "False Alarm" kills me. Kills. Me.
- My new iPod. 30GB. The first video I put on it is "Golddigger."
- earworms learning Rapid Italian. An audiobook I loaded onto the aforementioned new iPod. It’s English and Italian to a dance beat. The dude goes "Of course" boom boom boom; the chick says "Certamente." I’m gonna totally speak Italian–and get my groove on.
- Stuart McKenzie. The dad from So I Married an Axe Murderer. "Heed! Pants! Now!" The precursor to Fat Bastard, clearly.
- My Coach shoes. They’re last season, but they make me happy.
- 20 days til Oblivion!!! The game, not the end of the world.