Grrrr from GDC
I couldn’t get into my freaking hotel room until 4pm! That angers me!
But it turns out to be a nice room, so…I may rethink my letter-writing campaign to the San Jose Tourism Board.
Just a few things to point out so far:
- I had to sit next to a stinky dude on the plane. They served dog biscuits in lieu of breakfast. Very crunchy.
- There are approximately 25 women here. Out of 12,000 attendees.
- I am drowning in geekdom.
- The two award ceremonies tonight (Game Developer Choice Awards and Independent Game Festival Awards) are both scheduled for 6:30. That’s brilliant. How am I supposed to be in two places at once? Oh I know, I can send my Evil Twin, Frankentrix. Check her out in my report from GDC here.
- The bathroom door in my room slides. I don’t know why. I have determined that in the future all doors will be sliding doors. Also in the future there will be no fat people (sorry, overweight-americans). There will be no fat people because everyone has to wear skin tight silvery uniforms in the future.
- The following debate came up today at GDC. Who is more heinous: Scrappy Doo or Snarf from the Thundercats?