Grrrr from GDC

I couldn’t get into my freaking hotel room until 4pm! That angers me!

But it turns out to be a nice room, so…I may rethink my letter-writing campaign to the San Jose Tourism Board.

Just a few things to point out so far:

• I had to sit next to a stinky dude on the plane. They served dog biscuits in lieu of breakfast. Very crunchy.
  • There are approximately 25 women here. Out of 12,000 attendees.
  • I am drowning in geekdom.
  • The two award ceremonies tonight (Game Developer Choice Awards and Independent Game Festival Awards) are both scheduled for 6:30. That’s brilliant. How am I supposed to be in two places at once? Oh I know, I can send my Evil Twin, Frankentrix. Check her out in my report from GDC here.
  • The bathroom door in my room slides. I don’t know why. I have determined that in the future all doors will be sliding doors. Also in the future there will be no fat people (sorry, overweight-americans). There will be no fat people because everyone has to wear skin tight silvery uniforms in the future.
  • The following debate came up today at GDC. Who is more heinous: Scrappy Doo or Snarf from the Thundercats?

8 thoughts on “Grrrr from GDC

Yes, very few women…but count how many J lookalikes there are!  Last year there were like 25!
    Then I was sitting in the MS lobby and guess who comes out 😉 he looks at me like "are you the next meeting?"  Talk about a missed opportunity haha
    (Actually I was waiting for the real man in charge – Major Nelson.  But don’t tell him that, he might get a big head 🙂

2. Agustin Cervantes on said:

Nice pic of your evil sis.

3. GreenLantern4 on said:

Sticky dude?  You said I smelled nice! That it was that….’natural’ smell.

Seriously, though….I hope things go more your way tonight and the next few days.

4. DirtyDiva on said:

Seriously dude, she said stinky, not sticky. I’m sure she’d be MUCH more upset if *you* were sticky. HAHAHAHA

I had a bad subway experience with a ‘sticky dude’. You prolly know what I’m talkin’ about Diva. Yucko.

6. GreenLantern4 on said:

lol…my mind said stinky, but my hands typed sticky.  That’s what happens when you do a quick posting without proof-reading. However, I am glad to see you pay close attention to the postings and have your red ink pen ready.