Friends Management Party!

This afternoon the Xbox.com team is celebrating the launch of Friends Management for My Xbox. There is monster golf and monster badminton in the hallways–made more difficult by the adult beverages. Check out the pics.

BTW I kick ass at monster badminton!

16 thoughts on “Friends Management Party!

1. Michael on said:

Wow, i want to work for microsoft!..lol

2. Eric on said:

I have to get my hands on one of those monster golf clubs. If anyone knows where to get one, please email me. 🙂

Trixie, the last time my work had adult beverages in a non-contained environment was 1989. Heh. (Contained, well that’s at least once a week..)

3. GreenLantern4 on said:

Wow….

This only makes me more determined to get a job with the Xbox team and move up to Redmond.

4. uncurleddres on said:

GOD I HATE MY JOB!

5. Chloe on said:

Any breakages of thoes awesome green lights?

Or is that only doable by breaking out the frizbees…

6. Wait? Celebrate "Friends Management?" that easy to miss link on My Xbox? I mean, it’s cool and all…(and useful) but what did you guys do for something massive like the 360 release? Riot and loot a small town?

7. Chloe on said:

No, they do their christmas party….;)

8. GreenLantern4 on said:

What did they do for the 360 release?

a.  Zero Hour Launch Party
    b.  Custom Xbox 360s for the Launch team
    c.  Launch team Achievement
    d.  Launch team recognition on Gamer Tag
    e.  <Other things that should not be known publicly>

9. Chris Stone -- Eugene, OR on said:

During the dot com boom in the late ninetys, we used to do stuff like that. The company went under pretty soon after all that. For some reason all the seed money was spent on Heiniken and live DJs. lol, fun while it lasts.

Now what’s wrong w/ that picture?? Larry’s still working!  Somebody give him a beer.

You guys deserve to celebrate – that was a cool addition to xbox.com!

11. I guess Zero Hour was close enough to riot and loot a small town. Well.. a hangar at least.

12. Debbie on said:

It does sound fun! 😛 *have fun always*

看護   為替   有料老人ホーム   結婚式   ウェディング   ウェディング   結婚式   外国為替   東京 土地   ショッピング枠 現金化   出会い系   現金化   クレジットカード 現金化   クレジットカード 現金化   ドロップシッピング   副業   美容整形   アルバイト 求人情報   引越   沖縄旅行   医院開業   人材派遣   競馬予想   FX   ローン  派遣会社  競馬予想