Some observations from my fiirst day at E3
- $599? WTF?
- The ONE TIME I leave my noise-cancelling headphones behind I sit right over the freakin’ jet engine. Owie!
- Broke the baby curse. For the first time in 7 or 8 flights, I had no crying infant noise. Or maybe the jet engine just drowned it out.
- Due to someone with a militaryesque gamertag who neglected to renew his driver’s license and who shall remain nameless… I had to rent a freaking GOLD MINIVAN and DRIVE to my hotel. Me no likey!
- Elle and I knew we’d be rooming together… but didn’t know we’d be sharing a King sized bed. If she tries to spoon me, she will find herself minus some blue hair.
- Dinner at Ciao. My risotto was late. I only at half and the lady asked if i wanted it wrapped up. I’m sorry, I’m in a hotel… it’s not that it wasn’t tasty!
- Drinks on the roof of the Standard. So much for a sober E3! Standard staff said Eva Longoria was there last night. I’m sorry I missed her. She’s even shorter than me so I would’ve felt big!
- Our E3 video crew rocks. Anyone who puts my Red Bull and Vanilla Stoli on his tab is A-OK by me.
- Big excitement tomorrow from Xbox. I gotta have my ass in the lobby by 7:30am. Yucky.