- Community party. For me, meeting the community members is the NUMBER ONE highlight of my year. Seriously, it’s like prom night for me. Now who’s gonna bring me a corsage next year?
- Bill Gates plays Zuma! And he’s only on Level 9! Okay, he’s smarter, richer, and is curing diseases in India. But I’m on Level 12 Billy! Suck on that!
- Vlad Cole from Joystiq reads my blog! For me that’s like Stephen King blurbing my horror novel.
- The Xbox.com Behind the Scenes video. Yes, I was sitting in a cabinet. I was okay with it until Major Nelson told me to put the lotion in the basket.
- Xbox Live Gold Experience party! Ami and Trench threw a kickass party in a sweet ass club. DJ Z-Trip was awesome, and I even got to meet him. Adam Evil, Hebr0 and I actually discussed whether that party may have been better than our Xbox 360 launch party. And THAT was the best ever.
- The Blogger Bus. John, Tony and Cesar had a simple but freaking brilliant idea, and pulled it off beautifully.
- Sharing a King-sized bed. No offence to roomie Elle who comported herself like a perfect gentleman.
- Getting busted at a secret afterhours party on the top floor of our hotel. You had to take the service stairs and go through some freaky hallway/tunnel to get there, and then security came up and threw us out.
- I didn’t play any demos or see any booths other than ours.
- Wasn’t able to infiltrate the "other" parties. Perhaps my espionage has become common knowledge and I am persona non grata.
It was a great show, and I’m really proud of everything we announced and showed and did. I’m looking forward to next year, but I will need eleven months or so to recover.