Wow did the emails build up while I was in Italy!
To save time (and to give curiousity-seekers a glimpse of my inbox) I hereby post the answers to some of the emails I have received recently at email@example.com:
- I’m sure you ARE very mature for your age, but in the state I live in, 15 will get you 20.
- I’m sorry, I haven’t published your Gamer Spotlight because I’m afraid your one word answers won’t be very compelling reading for the rest of the community. Would you care to expand on your answers and try again?
- I don’t know why you were banned from the forums for 158 years, but I will look into it and get back to you.
- I’m sorry, we’re full up on Ambassadors right now, but thank you for your interest.
- Oh I see. It’s a JOB you’re interested in–not me. My bad, you French bastard.
- I’m sorry you were disappointed in the game, but I can’t give you your money back. I don’t have your money. I suggest sending an email to the game publisher. Good luck.
- If there was a job that included just playing games, I would have that one already. Check out the jobs here http://www.microsoft.com/careers/, but I must warn you; your admitted lack of computer skills may prove to be an obstacle.
- I’m sorry, I haven’t published your Gamer Spotlight because I could not read your answers. Try using spell check.
- No, I don’t know how to get your gamer card on MySpace, but lots of people in the forums know how to do it and can help you out.
- Yes. Try this link: http://www.microsoft.com/careers/
- That is a very sweet and generous offer, but I don’t believe I have my prom dress any more. 😦
- None of the second wave Ambassadors have their icons yet. Because I am an evil selfish bitch and have not done them yet.
- Fame is subjective. I’m sorry you feel that the PMS girls are not famous enough for your taste, but it was really not intended as a slight against your clan in particular.
- No, you cannot "have lots of money"