Sorry for the lack of posts. I’ve been smugly satisfied with my Zuma success and the beautiful weather. Well then, back at it:
- My good friends at Plantronics are selling the fabled Halo 2 headset for a mere $14.95. Part of the price goes to victims of Hurricane Katrina. Check it out here.
- Sorry everyone, but the position of K Rock XP’s wingman (er, make that wingchick) has been filled. Now I just gotta get to Miami!
- I’m contemplating going to Dallas (actually Grapevine) for CPL and World Series of Video Games next weekend. Question is, is there enough of a story there to justify 4 days in Texas? What do you think? Looks like LANWAR was a good time.
- Rules to be a heavy-hitter in the community: 8 super lucky gamers (Xbox and PC) got to come to Redmond a couple weeks ago to play Battle for Middle Earth 2. Now you know how I personally feel about LOTR crap, but these guys had a fun time. Maj and Videomonkey were there too.
- What to see first this weekend? Superman Returns or Pirates of the Caribbean 2? Has anyone seen the Omen remake?
- Videomonkey loaned me his copy of Dean Koontz’s Frankenstein which I really liked. I even ordered the sequel from Amazon, which I hope arrives this weekend–great poolside reading!
- Sadness. Get well soon to Hazumi‘s little boy Zack and JBean’s horsie Wheeler.
- I have not bought any shoes in a month. I am a ROCK!
- Major is taking a beating over on his blog. Methinks the rotten little kids are out of school and lookin’ to stir up trouble!
- e is a poop. He mocked me on his blog. I’m planning to give PMS Kitty detailed instructions on how to make him suffer–not in a good way, mind you. She does a pretty good job, but I do have a few more years experience making boys unhappy.
- Have you seen what’s coming for Windows Live Spaces! As Cartman says: "Kick ASSSS!"
- Finally, how much do I love GamerchiX? Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much! Girls FTW!