Miami Podcasters and other junk
First off, a big fat congratulations to my bestest buddy Godfree on Gamertag Radio’s nomination for best gaming podecast at http://www.podcastawards.com/. Voting starts Friday!
In other Miami news, the lads at SquadXP.com (home of my other bestest buddy K Rock XP –check his Gamer Spotlight) are interviewing Xbox PR dude Aaron BIGVIP Greenberg this week, and are opening up questions to gamers. What do YOU want to know about Xbox Live Arcade? Let K Rock know here.
I love both these Miami boys. Can’t we all just get along?
- Last week my mother tricked me into a blind double date with her and her 70 year old suitor. My ‘date’ was not 70, but on the second date (the one without my mother) he showed up 20 minutes early in a Cadillac pimpmobile. He was not wearing denim shorts, thank god, but he was drinking scotch in the car as he drove. He also has an unusual hobby — beekeeping. I am terrified of bees. Like I run and scream when I see them. He was a nice guy and could hold up his end of the conversation, but the bee thing is a dealbreaker.
- Tomorrow me and Hardcore are having a Magnetica showdown. His ass will be owned!
- Two good books I just read: Prep and The Bitch Posse.
- Xbox GamerchiX now has 194 members! Rock on chix!
- Maj and Videomonkey are going to Orlando tomorrow. And leaving me here. I’m a saaaad panda.