Miami Podcasters and other junk

Miami Podcasters:
First off, a big fat congratulations to my bestest buddy Godfree on Gamertag Radio’s nomination for best gaming podecast at Voting starts Friday!
In other Miami news, the lads at (home of my other bestest buddy K Rock XP –check his Gamer Spotlight) are interviewing Xbox PR dude Aaron BIGVIP Greenberg this week, and are opening up questions to gamers. What do YOU want to know about Xbox Live Arcade? Let K Rock know here.
I love both these Miami boys. Can’t we all just get along?
Other Junk:
  • Last week my mother tricked me into a blind double date with her and her 70 year old suitor. My ‘date’ was not 70, but on the second date (the one without my mother) he showed up 20 minutes early in a Cadillac pimpmobile. He was not wearing denim shorts, thank god, but he was drinking scotch in the car as he drove. He also has an unusual hobby — beekeeping. I am terrified of bees. Like I run and scream when I see them. He was a nice guy and could hold up his end of the conversation, but the bee thing is a dealbreaker.
  • Tomorrow me and Hardcore are having a Magnetica showdown. His ass will be owned!
  • Two good books I just read: Prep and The Bitch Posse.
  • Xbox GamerchiX now has 194 members! Rock on chix!
  • Maj and Videomonkey are going to Orlando tomorrow. And leaving me here. I’m a saaaad panda.

12 thoughts on “Miami Podcasters and other junk

1. Mike on said:

Sexual Harrassment Panda?!?!?! NICE!

2. Danny on said:

Thanks trixie for mentioning us. Friday we will have a nice Xbox Live Arcade party and going to celebrate the nomination of the Podcast Awards too with friends, family and fans! 🙂

3. Eric on said:

Back off on the denim shorts.  Kitty said they’re fine, so there.

4. Chloe on said:

Ok, Trix you do have to fill me in on the dislike for the shorts…admittedly they fit better on vacation then in the office…but what am I missing?
    And you’ll do fine with the calls. Don’t worry 😉

You can’t see what is inherently wrong with denim shorts? What, are you Canadian or someth– … Oh. Nevermind.

6. Chloe on said:

Hey, they aren’t a certain pair of red shorts…
    And this coming from the lady who likes Paris Hilton’s music and is willing to spend HOW much on a certain pink bag?

Oy! a) lol at Major b) you said you liked that song too and c) that bag is FABULOUS and you know it!

8. Eric on said:

<pulls up a chair to watch the fun>

9. Chloe on said:

Still haven’t seen it so I can’t make final judgement on it, so I hold my peice.
    However, 12 on lipgloss? Y’ok…
    And we’re not talking about me here…;)

10. Kelly Rock on said:

We fixed that stuff Trix :-), we get along just fine now.  BTW props for sticking through the whole "Date".  Since you’re the girl you always have the get out of jail free card. Guys typically have to stick around even when they don’t like the girl :-/K Rock

denim shorts rock, then throw in sock with sandals, a wife beater, and baseball hat turned backwards, that’s big pimping right there

12. Acer travelmate 4230 series Battery Apple a1175 Battery Acer aspire 5520 Battery Acer aspire 5920 Battery Acer batbl50l6 Battery Asus a42-a2 Battery Asus a4 Battery Asus a42-m6 Battery Asus a42-w1 Battery Hp nc8430 Battery Hp nw8000 Battery Hp nw8200 Battery Hp nx7000 Battery Hp nx8200 Battery Ibm thinkpad t30 Battery Acer 5520 Adapter Acer 5920 Adapter HP pavilion dv9700 Battery HP pavilion dv9500 Battery Hp zt1000 Battery Hp zt3000 Battery Ibm 02k6928 Battery Ibm 02k7055 Battery Ibm 02k7072 Battery Ibm thinkpad r40 Battery Dell original inspiron 1525 Battery Dell original inspiron 1526 Battery Dell TK330 Battery Acer as07b31 Battery Acer as07b32 Battery Acer as07b42 Battery Acer as07b51 Battery Acer as07b52 Battery Acer as07b71 Battery Acer as07b72 Battery Toshiba pa3285u-3brs Battery Asus a32-f3 Battery Asus f3 Battery Toshiba pa3285u-3bas Battery Dell d620 Adapter Acer as07b41 Battery Acer aspire 5500 Battery Acer aspire 9300 series Battery laptop ac adapter