Randomocity: Part Whatever
File this under completely random.
- Remember the noisy thumpers that moved in upstairs from me? Well I’ve discovered that the elephant child (whom I’ve still never seen) is being toilet trained. I heard it holler ‘Moommeeee. Come wipe me!’ at 7am this morning. As the creature clearly weighs hundreds of pounds, mommy must have to use a bedsheet.
- Last night I went to drive-thru at McDonald’s while everyone played games at my house. So I order four items and four orders of fries. Drop 16 bucks at the first window and proceed to the second. The chick is laughing. In broken English she says "You really like fries." (How do you break a four-word statement? Beats me…she managed to do it) Well I get home and discover I ONLY got the fries. Genius didn’t put the rest of the food in there! Where is my filet o’ fish, my nuggets, my big and freakin tasty? And what is my recourse? They don’t give you a receipt. Like I’m gonna drive back there and argue with some acne-ridden minimum wage slave about whether or not I got my food? I paid 16 bucks for four orders of fries.
- Maj offered Major Nelson headsets to everyone on the Xbox.com team who nailed me with a water balloon. Robin hates Batman.
- Watched Walk the Line for the third time. Me likey.
- What kind of attention-starved freak confesses to a murder he didn’t commit? In related news we had to force a gamertag change on some little freakazoid with the gamertag ikilledjonbenet.
- I almost had to shove 21 marshmallows in my mouth yesterday.
- Here is my life at Xbox: New guy starts in Ops. Several people come up to me "you’re really gonna like the new guy" nudge nudge wink wink. Okay, so I gotta check this out. By the time I do a flyby past his office (cute!) my coworkers have already thoroughly freaked him out: "Have you met TriXie yet?" "Oh I don’t think he’s ready for TriXie". Nice.
- Did I mention I hate my pink razr? Well I still hate it. Every sorority slut in America has one. Hey T-mobile guy that commented once–if I buy a pebl do I have to re-up my contract? I think I’m in 2009 at this point.
- 420 GamerchiX in 18 countries! We’re going to start a campaign to get female characters in Saint’s Row. You can’t mess with 420 chiX on a mission baby!
- I shot a man in Reno. Why? Just to watch him die.