Xbox.com Field Day
Okay I’m tired of looking at my ass. Check new photos over there —>
These were taken at Xbox.com Field Day hosted in the wilds of Redmond by our Test Lead, Master Chief. (oh how you wish you had his gamertag) Four teams competed in five events. I was on Reed’s Wreckers, led by our fearless Dev Lead Large Jaguar. The competing teams were Code is Easy, Backyard Ninjas, and V. Yes we made those t-shirts. And yes some people chose like ‘infinity’ and ‘square root of -1’ as their jersey numbers. Guess what mine was. Seriously. Guess. Halo 2 headset for the first person to guess correctly. *update. Gronar guessed. partial pic below*
The events were:
- Water Drinking. Rabbi LoWang won, but puked.
- Golf. Wacky Golf that is. Can’t remember who won, but my team mate Shesgottahaveit came in second place.
- Water Balloon Toss. Me and Shesgottahaveit come in second place. My boss Highbury Gunner took first in that one. (Freaking Major Nelson popped TWO water balloons on me and enlisted Large Jaguar to pop a third on me. Uncool)
- Jenga. Booooring. No winner…took too long.
- Marshmallow stuffing. I was signed up to represent my team, but after Lead PM Tonic shoved 20 freaking marshmallows in his mouth I had to forfeit my position and let someone else on my team shove 21 marshmallows in his mouth.
Summary: 4 teams, 5 events, 2 water balloon assaults (Tonic got it from his PM team), 1 upchuck, many beers, 75 marshmallows, one video that will never be made public.