..was a disgusting movie. It is also what is happening to me on my vacation. See, I have a problem taking vacation time during the year, and you can only carry over so many hours into the next calendar year so I am in danger of losing a couple weeks of vacation time unless I take it. And I refuse to lose it! Sooo, I’m at home, bored out of my skull. The good news is I beat Zuma for the 8th and 9th times yesterday. I must be stopped!
- All my Christmas shopping is done. Yes, I said Christmas…it’s what my family celebrated when I was a kid and it isn’t intended to offend anyone.
- My kitten Roxy is a furry nightmare; climbing the Christmas tree and getting in between presents and wrapping paper. I had to give her a middle name so I could yell at her. "Roxanne Smidgen, that is NOT for you! Roxanne Smidgen, get DOWN from there!"
- I watched "Miami Vice" Just like the TV series, the plot was hard to follow. Why is it that not even long greasy hair and a biker mustache can cool Colin Farrell’s hotness? I sat through "Alexander" for him. If the man would just cut to the chase and make porn, it would save me a lot of time.
- Watched this cool movie called "Hard Candy." It looks like a horror film, but it’s not.
- Read the new Michael Crichton book, "Next." It’s okay, but more of a series of vignettes about genetics than a fully realized novel. He seems to be using it to push an agenda. Next up: "Hannibal Rising" by Thomas Harris, who hasn’t had a new book since 1999.
- 860 GamerchiX!
- Did I mention I beat Zuma again? Twice?