Je ne regrette rien
Oh what a bad little blogger am I. Mea culpa, faithful readers, the snow had me blue and there was some uncool family shite going down, ergo: no bloggage.
- The crappy, nasty, cold and depressing snow is gone at last. I can stop listening to Edith Piaf and reading Sylvia Plath. Phew!
- I’ve been superbusy adding tons of new GamerchiX. This article marking the 1,000th member has led to 200 new chiX this week alone! We’re at 1,250!
- The Gears of War Xbox All-Nighter on New Year’s Eve was a big success and I mailed out ten copies of the game signed by Major Nelson. Check out the cool and funny (and nearly disastrous) stories from the All Nighter here. Next All-Nighter will be Feb 10 and we’ll be playing Lost Planet!
- Check out the Gamer Spotlight on CroTech–the Ambassador formerly known as XxCyberFearxX.
- I’m working on some cool Valentine’s Day stuff for Xbox.com that I am pretty stoked about.
- Me and my officemate BaldSnail are getting along great so far. I am ahead 2 – 1 in the Battle of the Belch. We also invented a new game: Gummi Bear Lick, Flick, n Stick. Our ceiling and walls are covered with so many gummi bears it looks like christmas lights. Our neighbor Str8upnodrama keeps saying "You guys are having too much fun in here"