New Stuff and Observations
So, there’s a big list of new movies and tv shows on Xbox Live Marketplace, and guess what? It’s a sausage-fest! Star Trek, NASCAR, Pimp my Ride? WTF? The only thing even mildly appealing to me is Disclosure. I always like to see dudes get sexually harrassed for a change–especially Michael Douglas.
- Come on you little video dealmakers! Let’s get some love for the ladies. I’m not asking for soap operas or The Princess Diaries, or a montage of douche commercials, but how about a little Sex and the City? Law and Order? Huh?
- Another thing. I actually don’t know that I’m allowed to say this but I have played Luxor 2 on my dev kit and it freaking RULES. I got to level 9-3, 5 million points, and 4 achievements. Too bad I’ll have to do it all over again when the game officially comes out.
- Congrats to my friend Pearljam for scoring an Xbox job! He starts next week. Huzzah!
- Last Friday me, dammy and snail were at Matt’s at RTC. If you ever want to see Xbox dorks in their natural happy hour habitat, hie thyself hence on a Friday. Anyway the bartender says to me: "Is that Crackdown in your bag?" Yes, in fact it was. So now I have a new bartender friend on my Friends List. Let’s see if I can work this into free drinks
- I’m going to Disneyland! 4 days at the Happiest Place on Earth. I’m going to ride Johnny Depp twice a day. Uh, I mean I’m going to ride Pirates of the Caribbean twice a day. hehe.
- Almost 1,600 GamerchiX! We’re also going to be special guests at Microsoft’s Women in Gaming event at GDC. I’m going to make some sort of speech. My boss asked if I am capable of speaking without dropping the F-bomb. We shall see.