Wanted: Xbox Ambassadors

That’s right. The time has come. With the arrival of Halo 3 there will be loads of people getting on Xbox LIVE for the very first time. So it’s time to reinforce our ranks of excellent, friendly and helpful Xbox Ambassadors.
If you know your way around Xbox LIVE, have a Gold membership (you need to be able to play online with the new kids) are friendly and helpful, and most importantly have free space on your Friends List…I invite you to apply for Ambassadorship. Here’s what I need from you:
Email me at subject: Xbox Ambassador
Provide these things:
  • your gamertag
  • your gamer zone
  • your location (state if in the US, country if outside the US)
  • any language you speak FLUENTLY other than English
  • reasons why you represent the best of the Xbox Community
Only those selected as new Ambassadors will receive a response. Good luck!

30 thoughts on “Wanted: Xbox Ambassadors

1. William on said:

Cool!  I’d love to help out the Xbox Community!  *sends in email*

This is excellent news – something I have been waiting to hear for some time.
    I too have just send my e-mail.
     Thank you TriXie.

3. Pvt Jokar on said:

I’m so glad the program has re-opened. Good luck to everyone.

4. Marchiano on said:

Hi Trixie,
    thanks for your friend add and comment :o) My girl’s interested in the Gamerchix but the link didn’t work. Can you send it/mail it to me again? You already know that I’m going to send an e-mail right? A great opportunity – thanks for the post Trixie!

5. I just sent in my application. Thanks TriXie

6. Excellent that the chance to become an Xbox Ambassador has arrived once again! Good luck to all who enter! Great thinking Trixie!

7. Time to apply. Hope I am selected. Good luck to everyone else.:D

8. Thanks for the opportunity trixie!

9. heres hoping, good luck folks!

10. here’s hoping, good luck all 🙂

11. Dark side on said:

Here’s to good luck and i hope it works out after all were here to help others.

12. Dark side on said:

and i hope i become a ambassador.

13. Bryn on said:

Still doing this? I’d love to.

14. ekny1 on said:

ive been a new guy. it is very intimidating. it made want to scream when i kept on losing.

how do u become an xbox ambassodor tell me the steps

16. Unknown on said: Asus f3 Battery Toshiba pa3594u-1brs Battery Toshiba pa3593u-1bas Battery Toshiba pabas111 Battery Dell xps m1530 Battery Hp tx2000 Battery Hp pavilion tx1000 Battery Dell xps m1730 Battery Hp pavilion dv6 Battery Toshiba pa3395u-1brs Battery Toshiba pa3421u-1brs Battery Toshiba pa3451u-1brs Battery Toshiba pa3399u-1brs Battery Toshiba pa3399u-2bas Battery Toshiba satellite a100 Battery Toshiba satellite m40 Battery Toshiba satellite m45 Battery Toshiba satellite m55 Battery Toshiba pa3356u Battery Toshiba pa3356u-1bas Battery Toshiba pa3356u-1brs Battery Toshiba pa3356u-2brs Battery Toshiba pa3456u-1brs Battery Toshiba portege m500 Battery Toshiba pa3451u Battery Toshiba pabas067 Battery Toshiba pa3465u-1brs Battery Toshiba pa3534u-1brs Battery Toshiba pa3533u-1bas Battery Toshiba satellite a205 Battery Toshiba pa3534u-1bas Battery Uniwill 255-3s4400-g1l1 Battery Uniwill un255 Battery