I’ve had my Kindle for 12 days. So far I have read six books. I read a lot, but I don’t normally read three books a week. Part of the reason is that I’ve been staying up too late reading.
The Kindle Kount:
1. The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao (fat Dominican kid in Jersey loves sci-fi, can’t get laid. Hilarious. Junot Diaz = my hero)
2. The Constant Princess (downloaded at Red Robin to show my mom how fast the Kindle is. download took 21 seconds)
3. The Year of Living Bibically (hilarious! by Esquire’s "Answer Fella")
4. The Count of Monte Cristo (read it! There’s escape, treasure, betrayal, vengeance, poison, duelling and even some girl on girl action for you frat boys)
5. The Night Ferry (good thriller/mystery by Michael Robotham. Heh heh. Robot… HAM)
6. Garnethill (one of my new favorite writers Denise Mina writes about plucky foulmouthed wee Scottish lasses who kick ass and solve crimes)
Biggest OMG moments with the Kindle so far:
- I accidentally left it at work and went back to the office at 10:30pm to retrieve it. I saw a bunny hopping across the building entryway. I’m not even kidding–a real bunny!
- New York Times Book Review on my FREAKING KINDLE! Do you think Kindle has a community type thing? Do you think they need a TriXie?
5 thoughts on “Kurrently on Kindle”
And who doesn’t love bunnies, lol, and you are making me jealous. And you can’t leave us for the Times, I will not stand for it…
omg a bunny! lol that was funny. and a community without trixie is no community at all. Thats why you must stay with us.
Not sure if they need a trixie , but you have been cool to read about . I see you have a strong interest in reading , continue too ! and if it’s not to much to ask , continue to share your readings , at least with me Thanks .
Bunnies? Bunnies? Come down to Dell, TriX, they run rampant all over the parking lot, in the middle of the day! One team mate brought her a baby bunny home because momma kicked it outta the hole, lol. The again, we also have possums roaming the parking lot in the middle of the day also. Bunnie=cute, possum=not so cute.
Apparently, Major and E are begining to plot the "disappearance" of your Kindle…