Well, the arrival of Inside Xbox on Dec 4 has caused a great surge in the volume of trixiemail. I have received hundreds of really nice messages, a handful of super vile insults, and one marriage proposal. Many many people have questions, and I’d like to answer the most common ones. I guess that would make this a TriXie FAQ?
- Anyone can join the Xbox All-Nighter; you don’t have to sign up. It starts at sundown on Dec 22 and ends at sunup on Dec 23.
- No, I’d really rather not see a picture of that. Nor am I interested in interacting with it in any way.
- If you want to play with the Frag Dolls, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject: Frag Doll Friday.
- Yes, they are real.
- GamerchiX is not like Frag Doll Friday. It’s a chance for girls to play together. That’s why we called it Ladies Night.
- I’d love to mention your birthday on Inside Xbox, but I’ve already filmed next week’s segment. I need a couple week’s warning.
- I’m not declining your Friend Request. My Friends List is completely full, so I don’t even get the requests.
- Yeah, well, the camera adds a few pounds.
- You can’t get demos and trailers for M-rated games because that would be advertising Mature titles to minors. And the ESRB would spank us.
- No, Major Nelson is not my boyfriend. He is happily married to a very cool chick.
- Wow that little emoticon looks exactly like breasts. How clever you are.
- I love you too.