Speaking of Gears of War…
Y’know what really grinds my gears? No? Herewith: a list of this week’s top ten.
- Having to write stinkmail first thing in the morning. Stinkmail = an email that enlarges the rectum of the recipient. Usually their boss is cc’d.
- People who send me disgusting messages on Xbox LIVE.
- Dudes who send me photos of their boybits.
- People who message me expecting my immediate help on the weekend. It’s a JOB, guys. Don’t you get days off?
- Racists who feel the need to diss my Obama gamer picture.
- Would-be Facebook friends who include no message and with whom I have no friends in common. Ignore!
- Having to hear about which girls don’t like which other girls. From ADULTS. Leave me out of your drama ladies.
- Work associates who feel the need to pick apart others’ work while producing sub-par, stale shit themselves.
- The old-boy network. Oh yes, it’s alive and well. People give cool opportunities to those who kiss their ass/drink beer with them. Even if those people are morons.
- Chicks who sleep their way to success (and the guys who are just as guilty). You know who you are. In fact EVERYONE KNOWS.