2008 saran wrap-up
Yeah I’m late. Sorry. 😦 I was out of the office for two weeks so I’m frantically trying to to get caught up on work… Just moments ago I did a ‘boob check’ on the Valentines Day art while eating Jambalaya. Boob check? Making sure the designers don’t get too carried away rack-wise. My instructions: ‘human sized, no nipple’
Anyway, 2008 has brought many things including a new president and an economic –uh, downturn. Here are my 2008 highlights, gaming and otherwise.
- Broke 5,000 Gamerscore. Yeah, shutup.
- Travelled the world, spreading the gospel of Xbox LIVE. Favorite trip: Paris!
- Saw Xbox LIVE hit 17 million members!!
- Married TriXies Marine in Maui, Hawaii!
- Saw GamerchiX surpass 8,500 members. Now THAT’s a lot of boobs.
- Was interviewed by X-Play, The Washington Post, and MSNBC.
- Had a weekly show on Inside Xbox. Funny story: People sometimes ask me if I get ‘recognized’ as trixie360. I usually say "well, yes at gaming events like PAX or E3, but not at the grocery store." Well since my mug has been broadcast on the Xbox LIVE Dashboard, I have been recognized on the streets of Manhattan, at a Dodgers game in LA, by airport security in Honolulu, and yes, at my grocery store. My kids get a kick out of it, but it’s still weird to me!
- Worked with my amazing team: KP, meggigirl and kiki kat on Community goodness.
- Created new Community programs on Xbox LIVE: Play the Pros (RIP to the CGS), Community Playdate, Music Monday, and Arcade Afternoon.
- Posted 10,000 Twitter updates.
Lots of other stuff. Thanks for hanging with me here in 2008. Can’t wait to see what 2009 brings! Happy New Year everyone.