Inside Xbox 1 Year Later…
- My producer (Action Pak) and I brainstorm ideas for an episode.
- I write a script and send to Action Pak.
- Action Pak sends my script back with edits.
- I change it back.
- I set up a time and location for a shoot. PiX3L Monkey is our camera man/video editor.
- Action Pak, PiX3L and I shoot stand-up (I’m on camera) on location and voice-over in the studio.
- Action Pak and myself get game footage, logos etc to PiX3L to be cut in with the stand-up.
- PiX3L does a rough edit and sends to me, Action and SoozyQ for review.
- PiX3L makes any necessary changes and recompresses the video.
- Final Review.
- Action Pak posts it on the Inside Xbox channel on Xbox LIVE.
And that’s just the regular weekly show. Video Monkey and I have been all over the world in the last 12 months covering events for Inside Xbox. Here are some of the places we’ve been:
Los Angeles, New York, Paris, Hanover, Cologne, San Francisco, Monterrey, and Phoenix covering Maddenbowl, GDC, the Grammys, The Imagine Cup, E3, World Cyber Games (European Championship, US Open, Pan-Am Championship, National Finals, & Grand Finals), E for All, Maddenpalooza, and PAX. I think I’ve racked up approximately 80,000 frequent flier miles.
Anyway, it’s a been a fun year and I’ve learned a lot. Hope you’ve enjoyed Inside Xbox almost as much as I have