What TriXie Loves

According to Google, this is what TriXie loves:
  1. Trixie loves cheap drinks (ain’t that the truth!)
  2. Trixie loves her boots (nine pair and counting!)
  3. Trixie loves to take a bath
  4. Trixie loves spaghetti
  5. Trixie loves to sit on your lap (depends on the lap)
  6. Trixie loves you
  7. Trixie loves to run, play, and wrestle
  8. Trixie loves to give kisses
  9. Trixie loves to play
  10. Trixie loves phones and her potty (well I DO have that pink razr, but…)
Methinks there must be a lot of dogs named Trixie. Either dogs or strippers.

BTW, cool milestone for this blog yesterday: I hit 400,000 page views. TriXie LOVES her readers!

11 thoughts on “What TriXie Loves

1. Luigi on said:

Well I found out that Trixie also loves my natural smell and spaghetti more than me and these two cannot be true 😀

2. James on said:

Congrats on the 400,000 hits, TriXie!  We all know your so much cooler than that Major Nelson guy, that’s why we love you!

3. GreenLantern4 on said:

I don’t mean to burst your bubble, but I visited your page 399,998 times yesterday.

4. Robert on said:

Nice one TriXie! I am around 60,000 page hits, but, honestly, I come to your blog more than I visit my own 😛 . I sure do miss the "booming" days before the Xbox 360 came out… because, as of now, I only get around 1,500 page views a week. Thanks for the positivity… as this entry is a little more joyful than 7 things that suck…

now do you love cheap drinks that are crap?  or just good drink
    specials?  I got this picture in my of head of you with a big
    plastic bottle of vodka and it’s not a pretty site.

holy crap!  400,000!  Oh the insanity of it all.  If only this were PPV 🙂

7. We love you too. 😉

8. Debbie on said:

OMG!!!!! You rock!I am so happy that I finally getting close to 20,000 hits. lol*have a great time*

9. Congrats Trix, that’s some Milestone.