Xbox Expo Sweeps is over – did you win?

I have pulled "the name" from the humongous mass of entries. If you entered this contest, check your email. It’ll be from "Xbox Live Communications"

Remember, you’ve got to be at least 21 years old and a legal resident of the United States. We actually make you send us a notarized affadavit before awarding the prize, so don’t think you can just fake me out

Giving away a trip to E3 is definitely a highlight of my job!! Whee!

10 thoughts on “Xbox Expo Sweeps is over – did you win?

Do they get to work for you and fetch things like Perrier and pitted olives?
    Or is this strictly a "kick back and enjoy the show floor until your brain turns to ooze" free trip?

2. Leave me on said:

I didn’t win.. 😦 Shame because I totally would have done the Perrier and pitted olives thing.

3. GreenLantern4 on said:

Trixie, there seems to be a mistake.  I see your message, but I never got the email.  Obviously, it must have been lost in the electronic mail.  Ahh no problem though.  I’ll be at your door ready to go promptly at 5am.

4. BinaryXtreme on said:

I didn’t win. I thought it was really going to be me. Alredy packed.

5. Debbie on said:

So sad that I live so far….Congrats for the winner(s)!!!

6. I see they discontinued the lackey contest after last year.  Good
    call… running it again this year would be like trying to eat
    hamburgers after having tasted filet mignon ;o)

– The Original Lackey

Ohhh I’m so gonna miss my lackey! 😦

next year you should do mail in entries, not email.  I know I’d win if you did that, as long as you had no problems cashing a check made out to Trixie.