You’ve probably heard that Xbox.com and Xbox Live will be going offline for several hours for scheduled maintainence tomorrow morning at 2am PDT. Here’s some stuff you can do to while away your Live-less hours.
- Catch up on trixieblog.com. Read past posts. I’m particularly fond of this one. I’m still surprised I didn’t get the smackdown from HR.
- Leave me a comment. I know from the page views there are an awful lot of you who read this blog yet remain silent. Make yourself known!
- Read Kafka on the Shore! Or Ian McEwan’s Atonement.
- Watch Moulin Rouge and have a good cry–it relieves pre-e3 stress.
- Make a list of all the people you’ve ever kissed. You may need to consult with college roommates for details.
- Lay down on the floor of your closet and commune with your shoes. It makes them happy.
- Eat a pint of chocolate-chip cookie dough ice cream.
- Read the Prima guide for Oblivion.
- Examine your fridge and throw out anything green. Veggies are yucky!
- Paint your toenails. I recommend Revlon’s "Vixen"
- Call your mom. That way, she won’t freak as much when you forget to call on Mothers Day. (it’s Sunday the 14th)
- Flick bottlecaps at various targets. Co-workers are good for this.
- Make new playlists for your iPod.
- Bust out your original Xbox and give it some love.