Let’s go for a half-mill by the time E3 ends!

As of this morning: 450,000 page views! Yeehaw!

14 thoughts on “Let’s go for a half-mill by the time E3 ends!

1. Allyn on said:

I give up, I’m never going to catch you.  🙂

2. Kusinagi on said:

I wonder if my E3 blog will even get attention.

3. Mike on said:

With all the excitement in "Mike Land" I’ve had a whopping 14 in the past 2 days.  However, those are 14 UNIQUE views.  Beat that!  Somehow my flickr account has gotten 70 views in the same timeframe.  Weird.

4. Allyn on said:

Fear not Kusinagi, I’ll be checking out all the E3 space bloggers. 🙂

5. Debbie on said:

Where’s the party?!? ;-)*have fun*

6. Kusinagi on said:

I’ve got traffic for mine coming from my regular site as well so that helps.. In the past fews days since announcement I’ve had 145 hits.

7. Kevin on said:

Well… here’s one more  :p  I’ve also got a link to here from where I’m located so that should get you one more hit. . . heh heh heh

8. ROBERT on said:

If you reach half a million by Weds [E3], I’ll buy you a preztel. A delicious slightly rock-hard room tempature cheese convention center pretzel. Inticing… isn’t it.

I’m going for at LEAST a half Kilo on my blog.  Oh wait, you’re talking about page hits, not uh, never mind.

10. GreenLantern4 on said:

Keep the blog up-to-date with E3 info and pics and you’ll know I will be checking the site constantly.

By the way…..has anyone seen the BS marketing Sony has done on their site for preparation of E3?  Take a look…

Blu-ray is the graphical heart?  Funny, last I check Blu-ray is a larger media storage disc.  Hmm…I guess if I go add on another 100gb harddrive to my PC, then I will have better graphics when I play "Battlefield 2".

11. Robert on said:

I will start refreshing your page endlessly now. By the end of E3, you should have around 10,000 views from me :P.

12. Eric on said:

I had a big spike after the announcement, and then it died to a trickle after that. I think good weather must be sweeping the US. Any hits I’ve had recently are from Taiwan, Mexico and Australia. Weird.

10,000 will be a milestone for me.  My MSN Space is weird, one say I can get 300 hits then the next 3 days I get like a total of 90