E3 – Day 3
Sorry, I’m super slow. Here’s what happened yesterday.
- I was due in the Xbox.com production office at 9. Because of a ginormously long line to have your bags checked for contraband and booth babes, I didn’t roll in until 9:30. Much mocking of TriXie ensued.
- Major Nelson made so many videos he lost his voice.
- I chilled on the blogger bus most of the day. Bloggers fetched me drinks and red vines. Check the story here.
- I interviewed Athena Twin and she totally tried to make out with me. Check the video here.
- I love this video about gamertags. Our video guys Reeve, Timmy and Craig RULE. I worship them.
- The C3@E3 party was the MOST FUN EVER. Check the story, vid and photo gallery here.
- Apres party I headed to Hollywood with Adam Evil and Hebro from our art team. Their hotel has a freaking sweet pool that is great for hanging out talking games and drinking some beers.
- Since the only thing I’d eaten all day was half a baby bag of Lays and 2 red vines on the blogger bus, two beers made me slip into a coma. I had to take a nap. Ergo, I rolled home about 4:30am.
- We’ve got more awesome videos on the way, so keep your little browsers pointed RIGHT HERE.