Italy is the coolest!
Oh man, this is the most amazing place I have ever seen in my life. So bummed I can’t upload photos for you, but this internet closet in my hotel (the only place with access!) won’t let me download the photo uploader thingy for Spaces.
So, go check ’em out on Xbox.com. I took 180 photos yesterday, so there will be a lot when I get back.
Funny things I did not put on Xbox.com
- Two of our finalists were totally sicked out by the cheesy smell at the parmigiano factory, and plugged their noses like babies.
- One finalist actually brought a girl that is not his mom. she’s beautiful but only speaks french and clings to her boyfriend like a dryer sheet to a towel.
- I have already had due espressi this morning and am running on 4 hours of sleep
- Tensions are running high here. The finalists claim not to be nervous and won’t really talk about who is their biggest threat. Looks like dumb macho posturing to me.
- The young aussies and brits have hit it off and are hanging out and joking around.
- Just between you and me, I predict a win for MaxFatality. He’s a nice kid as well as a great racer and I really like his mom.
- I have not had a chance to shop. I have not yet had a chance to change my dollars for euros. Yes, I could use a carta di credito, IF I weren’t a naughty little overdrawn bank account monkey!
- Italy has crazy toilets that spray a ‘sanitizing mist’ when you stand up. Eek.
- I don’t think I’ll ever straighten my hair again! Bologna is filled with bella italian chicks with hair just like mine. I thought this hair was a curse from my great grandmother Maria Guarnieri (nee Brescia) but maybe I could get to like it!