- Pump Girl – still humiliating.
- Sony Party 2005 – I spill donkey vodka on a CTO. Twice.
- Red carpet recap of the MTV show. This drove the most one-day traffic i’ve ever had (80,000 pvs)
- TriXie meets Frodo (again!) I got tons of traffic on this from Elijah Wood stalker-sites.
- I get a tattoo at Zero Hour
- Shameless campaigning (so shameless I busted out both T and A!) for GTR’s Community Member of the Year award (It worked, and I won!)
- TriXie builds furniture – I still get mocked around the office for this
- TriXie for Dummies!
- Drunken GDC text message from Atari Boy (he later made it up to me)
- 14 Things to Do During Downtime – 34 comments
- PMS Party – 31 comments
- Looking for GamerchiX – 26 comments
- TriXie’s Mailbag – 25 comments
- DaVinci Code and other thoughts – 24 comments
Since starting this blog I have only had to remove two posts: One was a particularly vicious post on the Microsoft Picnic. I was threatened with HR reportage by some pissed off ‘Softies. The other was about Major’s birthday which he asked me to remove.
Comments have definitely been increasing over the months…I love that and I love reading them all. (Oh, except remember that guy ‘trixielover’ who loved me and predicted we’d get married and then decided he hated me the next day? Weirdness)
Anyway, a HUGE thank you to everyone who reads and to everyone who comments. You guys are the BEST!!!