Hooray for Friday!
This was a looooong week chock full o’ goodness and not-so goodness.
The Bad Stuff
- I got over 6,000 requests for Arcade party boxes.
- Major Nelson’s shirt hurt my eyes. I had to flush them out with that emergency eyewash stuff.
- I got hatemail from TWO members of the community. Yes, kids TriXie does in fact have feelings. Sometimes.
- Forum topic this week: is TriXie hot or is TriXie fat. Nice. If I were in Jr. High I’d be sobbing.
- Being called a n00b for my crap gamerscore.
The Good Stuff
- Lots of people want to host Retro Arcade parties!
- I lined up the next kickass Developer Spotlight on a sweet upcoming game!
- Today was my 4-year Microsoft anniversary. As is traditional, I brought in 4 pounds of candy.
- There are now 178 Xbox GamerchiX! These babes are awesome and amazing
Check out the photo gallery to see how the Xbox Team was gettin’ their Friday on this afternoon. You’ll see Videomonkey abuse his face, Hardcore and Striker playing hall soccer, and my fabulously neat and organized office.
Now me, an adult beverage and the August issue of Cosmo are going to spend some quality time together.