Start Spreadin the News
I’m off for a whirlwind weekend in the Big Apple. I’ll be in town less than 48 hours, but me and BFF O plan to dine in fab restaurants, visit a spa, dish game industry dirt, and…SHOP.
Here’s some randomness:
- I’m getting junkmail addressed to Trevor Strawhacker. WTF? My pal DangerDoll named her DS "Trevor". That cracks me up.
- GamerchiX is at 548 members, despite losing two valued members recently in our first foray into chick drama. Makes me a sad panda.
- I played Zuma on Major Nelson’s 360 yesterday and unlocked two achievements for him. I think he owes me money now.
- Paul Bunyan gave me a Vision camera with a warning not to ‘do anything inappropriate’ with it. The hell?
- e fixed my taskbar yesterday. I promised to give him props so he wouldn’t blog something embarrassing about me.
- e, rednex and bungie bob tested the HD-DVD player last weekend. We watched V for Vendetta and The Perfect Storm. Clooney looks even better in HD!
- Kitten report: I’ve had Roxy for a little over two weeks now. My one-pound wonder, my ‘free’ kitten has so far cost nearly 400 dollars in three separate trips to the vet. Elvis is getting fatter and fatter from kitten chow.
- Hooray for Shanna Moakler! Paris Hilton now just needs a punch in the throat.
- My pals Randy aka N0M4D and Cappadocious visited Xbox this week w/ a posse of buddies from college. One was mean to me.