New stuff, Matt’s secret, hotel weirdness, and more
- Welcome to our newest Xbox.com personality: Gamer Dad.
- I went a little nuts at Borders last night after ingesting a Killer Burger at Matt’s in Redmond Town Center. The secret is they marinate the burgers in molasses bbq sauce. shhhh. Oh, so my food-coma induced insanity resulted in the purchase of many items:
Hell and Back, a Sin City comic
Fragile Things, Neil Gaiman’s new book. One of the prettiest book covers I’ve seen in a long time.
The Sandman Papers: An Exploration of the Sandman Mythology
Smoke and Mirrors, Neil Gaiman again
DVD of The Big Easy (Dennis Quaid was hawt back then!)
The Tick vs Season One DVD
Pinky and the Brain DVD "narf"
- My friend O introduced me to this Brit pop chick Lily Allen who I now ADORE! Check her out here and be sure to watch the video for "Smile" Reminds me of Ken from A Fish Called Wanda…. "R-r-r-r-revenge!"
- Some d-bag has TWICE snuck into GamerchiX. The first time was only for a minute before someone alerted me to HIS MySpace. The second time he had a new gamertag and fake email with a girl’s name. It took about three days to catch him this time. You know why I think he did it? To be near the top of the XGX Leaderboard. Dude is a Big League LOSER. His gamertag? I’ll give you a hint… Anthrax Addict. Oops, did that give it away?
- It is difficult to blog with a kitten on the keyboard. She woke me up with her loudass mewing at 1am and again at 3am. Siamese. Oy.
- I have to clean my filthy apartment this weekend because my mom is coming to kitty-sit while I’m in Italy. It’s gonna SUCK.
- I have forgotten the ten words of Italian I knew back in June.
- I’m letting the mom of one of the WCG champs crash in my hotel room in Milan. I feel sorry for her; she gets a free room but will have to deal with my mess, my late hours, my insomnia, my bizarre eating habits, and my foul mouth.
- I’ll be gone a week. Do I bring all black clothing and one pair of shoes to save space or suck it up, buy a bigger suitcase and bring my shoes and stuff? Milan is prime for shoe shopping methinks.
- Just looking at that Lunesta butterfly makes me sleepy. Brilliant. I bet they spent 100k researching the perfect shade of soporific green. I want that job. When I was a kid I wanted to be the person that names colors.
- Be sure to listen to Major’s blogcast this Sunday….