- Meeting up with GamerchiX! That was by far the best part. Love my Blue Skittle babes Oopy, Kiki Kat, Mulderesque, and Ichigo Sage. Great to hang with forsakeme4all, chrissylas306, and screw it, I’ll never remember everyone and someone will get pissed and hair will get pulled. Suffice it to say I luvs me sum chix.
- My new favorite toy, Feelz Good. He let me dress him up and put lipgloss on him. He even let me touch his underwear (unlike Master Chief). If I still had my Barbie Townhouse I would Feelz in it and keep him there forever and ever and ever…
- FREEDOM F’in FEST baby! ALL the cool kids came to my re-bachelorette party. There were enough podcasters and bloggers there to fill each and every tube of the interweb. I made up with arch enemy MrCarpalTunnel, put weird things in Knuckles Dawson’s hair, took out of focus photos, pit my bitch KP against my almost-bitch W1ggin, caught up with former bitch Nil8r (the one who made trixie’s hair blue), threw pearljam under the bus, stuck my finger in Steve519’s dimple, chatted with DeaconBlade 360, Godfree, Avid, Godfather, Esko (who was still rockin the 360 lanyard I signed for him last PAX) chilled with Sexy Geek Maggie (it was her t-shirt I was wearing in the Pac-Man Instant Messenger video), drank shots with DaKing and GuiJ, and made people show me their tattoos. I believe I may have showed off a few tats of my own. My car got locked in the parking garage so I had to shack with the boytoy and do the walk of shame to the convention center in the way too early a.m.. OMG this party was the funnest ever. Thanks to everyone who came out to celebrate FREEEEEEdom!
- Live Boothstream. Oh how much fun was this. JohnnyP set up a vision cam to broadcast booth shenanigans all day Sunday. Faces were made, nipples were pinched, tats were flashed, lamps were licked, and many odd viewer requests were filled. Kitty, Diva, Elle and I had a blast with this.
- Ran into Fruit Brute from GayGamer.net and we hugged and squealed. He’s going to TGS too so we’re going to hook up for a shopping trip!
- Cheering on GamerchiX member MechAngel as she competed to be the newest Frag Doll!
Meh, I was hungover on Saturday and forgot to eat Friday. I was way nervous for my panel and almost hurled. No big whoop. PAX kicked ass.