Summer fun stymied by bitchiness! Whee!
I don’t know about you but I’ve been working my tailfeathers off this summer! I’ve been to New York, Cancun, Santa Monica and Singapore. I’ve covered the WCG US Open, Pac-Man World Championships, WCG Pan-American Championship, E3, WCG Asian Championship and Penny Arcade Expo. And now… it is time for a little R n R.
I’m in sunny Eastern Washington for a long weekend. I meant to leave on the 3 hour drive around 9am this morning but several factors conspired against me:
- Stayed up too late playing Bomberman with the chiX.
- Had to nag e into helping me get my smartphone to stop being dumb.
- Boytoy is being high-maintenance.
- Took an hour and 15 mins to get my oil changed. (As KP pointed out: "Jiffy my ass!").
- This girl was being a bad word to me, which made me want to stab her in the eyes.
- Impatient MS peeps who do not get the concept of "vacation".
Now I am in this hotel I used to love in a resort town I used to visit as a kid and am hating it. It’s outrageously expensive for a craptastic facility. Seriously it’s so old they use real keys…like made out of metal. The TV is an old standard def p.o.s., and it’s just yucky and I hate it. Yes, I have been spoiled by nice hotels. And I think someone breathed their germs on me because my throat hurts. And I miss my PAX friends.
Okay all done whining. What do you think–time to lose the H3 blog theme and go back to good ol’ green? or keep it up til Sept 25?